Search This Blog

Thursday, 25 February 2016

The nymphomaniac



Of sex I can only say, it has drove many to madness, so what if am a victim, sue me.

My penning ability has been innate for some time, but that is no longer the case, it is a part of me, it wanted out, so today I release it to wreak havoc on these pseudo writers who for some reason think they can compete on my level.
I am a writing prodigy, so raise your glasses, and toast your crushes, because am back, and that’s back with a capital B and an exclamation mark! Today I write about a mythical character, one am looking for and praying to find. The fuck of my life.
This controversial topic came to me as I sat in my humble hacienda, and so there I sat, thinking about things I shouldn’t think about, dreaming about glory and future greatness, scheming and planning on some lass whose pants I want invitation. Anyway that’s a by the way, back to the story.
As I sat brooding and musing, I thought to myself, “Bujabs, you’ve had a good run, you’ve led your dick on many campaigns and won legendary conquests, you’ve battled on many a battle field, most times with no monetary cavalry to ease your strife, nonetheless, you won. What remains is for you to lay a nymphomaniac.
One that you will sit your grand children and tell them about, a sexual escapade so gripping and notorious as fast and furious seven. One that will keep you warm in your gray days. And by a nymphomaniac I do not mean a stunning beauty, or a popular face, but a lady who will forever remain the fuck of my life.
This mythical lady will be my champion, and to that end we will print and wear shirts written hers and his.
She will have eyes that can rape, and lips that with a single kiss can make a nigga slap the dean of schools. She will know how to shake her bum bum like those ladies in Konshen’s girl a bubble video. She will have a voice to rival that of Lucy, do not ask me who Lucy is, must you know everything?
She will be a bedroom bully akin to Letisha, daaaamn, that’s a story for another day.
And speaking of the bedroom, the fuck of my life will be a screamer, she will scream her guts out and not because she’s faking. I have a thing for screamers, I feel it’s a proper reward for my trouble, especially when I go down on her.
This lady will no doubt know how to blowjob a nigga, like that Jacky chic who blowjobed me in a cyber cafĂ©.  My mythical sex goddess will deliver the type of blowjob that can make a fellow go back home, put his legs on the table, and send his papa to the mall.

No comments:

DENNIS ohuru

DENNIS ohuru