The rest of your life can still be the best of your life

I have been alive long enough to know that life is all about making memories.

There is a phenomenon that science and human ingenuity in all its unrivalled brilliance has failed to solve; ageing. We are born, we grow, we grow, we grow still, we grow old, then we die. That’s just how life is.

I have no problem with that; death scares the shit out of me like everyone else, I don’t have to like it, but I accept it. Because the secret to happiness is accepting what you can’t change.

And so I have always known and accepted the fact that one Wednesday, I will die. Yet right now, at this moment, I am alive, and it falls on me to create the best memories I can so that when my day comes, I am not filled with regrets of what could have been.

My word, to anyone that will listen, is, eat what you want to eat, wear what you want to wear, love whoever you want to love, be the person you want to be. Because in the end, your life is yours to live.

So live it on the edge, turn a new page each and every day, get out of the societal cage; Realize this...
The rest of your life, still has the potential to be, the best of your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Leggy Leggy

WHATS' IN A NAME?