LA BELLE ANUNDA

All my life, rarely if ever, have I beheld a fille with attractions so calculated to bewitch a garcon.
I would, if I could, make you mine.
Your sweet face.
Crowning the body of a Venus.

I could only gaze at creations genius.

I do not know if what words I write make sense,
They could be nonsense…I do not care.
All I know is you are the definition of beauty…
You with your splendid eyes and charming smile.
I could traverse many miles, navigate many a Nile.
If I knew that smile and its owner awaited me at my journey's end.

 
I still cannot make up my mind whether am glad or sad that fate should have thrown you in my path.
A few hours then you were gone, but I will remember you, Naomi.

You are to me, and will always be. La belle Anunda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Leggy Leggy

The rest of your life can still be the best of your life